Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Position title: COTA
Location: Westminster, CA
Duration: 3 months
Shift/Schedule: Days, (Mon-Fri, 8AM - 5PM)
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in
- Assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to
- Document patient care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory,
licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of
the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance
Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable
- Candidates must have certification from the American
Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant
program culminating in an associate's degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice
or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Westminster , Travel: COTA, Other , Westminster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!