COTA - PRN
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Position: Occupational Therapy Assistant PRN
Location: Westminster, CA
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist Assistant
to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you
will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under
the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement
the patient's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or
physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore,
reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicatepatient progress or problems to supervisor and other
team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in
- Assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing,
payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of
the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance
Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable
- Candidates must have certification from the American
Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant
program culminating in an associate's degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice
or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Westminster , COTA - PRN, Other , Westminster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!