Member Experience Specialist
Company: Bright Health
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the
belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in
healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a
superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe
every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be
Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can
live healthy, brighter lives - apply to join our team.
Under the direction of the Director of Member Experience (MX), the
Member Experience (MX) Specialist I is responsible for deploying
member experience strategies by collecting and tracking member
feedback from all delivery channels in the organization. The MX
Specialist will help identify patterns of member problems that
occur most often working with other business units to help prevent
reoccurrence in the future and improve the member experience.
The Member Experience Specialist I job description is intended to
point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not
limited to these items.
- Conducting telephonic outreach for New Member Onboarding,
CAHPS, HEDIS, Stars, and Voluntary Disenrollment Campaigns
- Engage members through a focused, meaningful, educational
approaches to proactively address member abrasion points
- Providing education of the plan's Model of Care and triage to
Care Management Programs
- Assistance in accessing and navigating member material
resources (Member App, EOC, Formularies, Directories)
- Providing information on membership fees, policies, processes,
benefits, products, and services.
- Driving members to take an active role with the Plan's network,
supplemental vendors, health & wellness programs, and various
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in member
- Support process improvement in collaboration with management
- Partnering with leadership to bridge gaps between
interdepartmental hand-off and follow-ups in accordance with
established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- As needed work with members to address their concerns and in
turn refer unresolved member issues or special requests to
designated departments for further investigation.
Education & Training Requirements
- Minimum of three (3) years of communications or customer
service experience in a managed care environment
- Bilingual in Spanish, Chinese or Korean required; speaking,
reading and writing
- High School Diploma or equivalent required,Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Computer literate
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open
office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table
and working on the computer.
- Flexible Hybrid or Remote Position.
- Local candidates only.
We're Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We are realizing a completely different healthcare experience where
payors, providers, doctors, and patients can all feel connected,
aligned and unified on the same team. By eradicating the frictions
of competing needs, we are making it possible to give everyone more
of what they want and deserve. We do this by:
Focusing on Consumers
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while
increasing transparency, for greater access and easier
Building on Alignment
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from
financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Powered by Technology
We employ our purpose built, integrated data platform to connect
clinical, financial, and social data, to deliver exceptional
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse
employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our
consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Bright Health, Westminster , Member Experience Specialist, Other , Westminster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!