Physical Therapist PRN
Company: RehabCare Group
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Position: PT PRN
Location: Westminster, CA
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team,
where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together
to form individualized care plans for our patients. Opportunities
through our development programs, training seminars and university
partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but
emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and
developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual
to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a
fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is
essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient and family
we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine's "Most Admired
Healthcare Company" for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our
team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really
needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan,
and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the
nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs
that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing,
payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state
where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- The range for this position will be $38.40 to $60.50 per hour.
We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this
pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay
outside of this range.
If you are a current employee Click Here .
Keywords: RehabCare Group, Westminster , Physical Therapist PRN, Healthcare , Westminster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!