Clinical Nurse IV - 8S General Surgical - Full Time - 12hr Nights
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Do you inspire to make a difference every single day?A true
leader aims to inspire-and at Cedars-Sinai, that's exactly what our
nurse leaders do. They have a strong combination of clinical
skills, management abilities and integrity, and as a result, they
play an indispensable role in the success of our organization. We
embrace a culture of passion and dedication at Cedars-Sinai, and
it's part of the reason we've been named one of the top ten
hospitals in America's Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
Now we invite you to join us! From working with a team of dedicated
healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities,
you'll have everything needed do something incredible-for yourself,
and for others!General Surgical units specializing in the care and
treatment of adult patients who require hospitalization for pre and
post surgical procedures and after trauma injuries.As a Registered
Nurse IV, you will assume the responsibility and accountability for
the supervision and application of the nursing process throughout
the delivery of patient care.
- You are an expert clinician who demonstrates a high standard of
knowledge and expertise in a specialty as well as general
- You will consistently demonstrate excellence in all areas of
nursing practice including nursing care delivery, staff education,
research, and collaboration.
- You will manage complex, unpredictable patient care situations
and are a nursing leader.
- You will serve as a resource to the nursing staff, the unit,
the organization, and the community to promote the advancement of
- You will apply clinical knowledge regarding standard of care to
consolidate interventions for time and cost savings.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of regulatory requirements in
patient assignment making delegations of tasks, documentation and
oversee care for the delivery team.
- You will demonstrate a dedication of customer service and an
ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health
- You will demonstrate leadership through initiative, creativity,
critical thinking, and collaboration.This position is eligible for
an Employee Referral Bonus. See our website for details:
- BSN or higher required.Licenses/Certifications:
- California State RN License
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
- National Specialty Certification (i.e. CMSRN)Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years acute RN experience including 3 years
experience in specialty area
- Meets specialty specific clinical competencies for assigned
- Has maintained satisfactory Clinical Nurse III status for a
minimum of one (1) year
- Have an overall performance evaluation of "Strongly Meets" or
- Meets clinical criteria and protocol of Clinical Nurse IV
Working Title:Clinical Nurse IV - 8S General Surgical - Full Time -
Department:Med/Surg 8 South
Shift Length:12 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Westminster , Clinical Nurse IV - 8S General Surgical - Full Time - 12hr Nights, Healthcare , Westminster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!