Company: Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Coun
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Planned Parenthood of Orange County is looking for a full-time
Medical Assistant in Westminster, CA!Schedule: 4/10 (3 days off per
- Adhere to agency's policies, procedures and protocols. This may
include successfully completing agency, regional and/or state
- Perform basic lab work (Hgb, pregnancy tests, urine
- Perform blood draws.
- Process specimens for outside lab test.
- Obtain vital signs (blood pressure, height, weight, etc.).
- Clean and sterilize equipment, stock exam rooms.
- Assist licensed staff, as needed
- MA only patient visits and offer and review written information
on pregnancy options.
- Obtain patient medical history.
- Provide information and instruction on abortions to patients,
makes appointments/refers for follow-up medical services.Minimum
- High school diploma or General Educational Development
- Medical Assistant Certificate from an accredited school is
- Current or recent experience in a fast paced outpatient
clinical setting is strongly desired for this position.
- Blood draw experience required.
- Bilingual- English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese preferred.All
employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless a
reasonable accommodation is approved for a medical/disability or
religious exemption.Planned Parenthood/Orange and San Bernardino
Counties is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, equal pay, age,
disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital
status, military, veteran status or any other federal or state
protected class. We are committed to building and maintaining an
inclusive workplace that values diversity, equity, and
inclusion.Job Type: Full-timePay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceMedical Specialty:
- Primary CareSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availabilityExperience:
- blood draw: 1 year (Required)
- Medical Assisting: 1 year (Required)License/Certification:
- Medical Assistant Diploma/Cert (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Coun, Westminster , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Westminster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!